This site and its infrastructure are the property of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (“WBA”). Certain portions of this site and certain services made available on this site are made available solely to registered users. Other portions of this site and certain services may be made generally available, or available to registered guests, at no charge. In either case, your use of any portion of this site, any information made available herein or any services made available through this site (the “Services”) is subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein and the completion of any applicable registration requirement. By registering for access to any portion of this site or any Services or by using any portion of this site or any Services you and your company or other business organization (hereinafter “you” or “your” will be deemed to mean both you and your company or business organization) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not proceed any further and do not use this site or any of the Services made available herein.
Use of this site is solely at WBA Global Brand’s discretion, and WBA Global Brands reserves the right to prohibit anyone from accessing, browsing, supplying information to or downloading information from these Services. You are not granted any rights in or to this site, any Services or any information, other than the limited right to use this site, the Services or the information according to these Terms and the policies and procedures that WBA Global Brands may adopt and make available on this site from time to time. WBA Global Brands may terminate your access to this site at any time.
This site contains information proprietary to WBA Global Brands and its business partners and customers (the “Information”) including but not limited to (i) the site’s look, feel and embodied know-how, ideas and concepts and (ii) information and data related to WBA Global Brands, its business partners and its or their customers. WBA Global Brands reserves all rights in and to such Information. This Information is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. In addition, the manner in which WBA Global Brands has compiled, arranged and assembled this Information is also protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
If you have a password, registration number or digital certification for this site or any Service, you agree not to disclose your password, registration number or digital certification to any other person, except that if you are an authorized administrator you may furnish other persons in your organization with access to this site or the Service, provided you remain responsible for their compliance with these Terms.
Hypertext linking to these Services is permitted. However, WBA Global Brands reserves the right to disable any link to any site WBA Global Brands believes contains scandalous, offensive, obscene, scurrilous or inappropriate content or that, in the sole opinion of WBA Global Brands, adversely affects the goodwill of WBA or any trademark or service mark of WBA or its subsidiaries and affiliates, at WBA’s absolute discretion. WBA Global Brands expressly reserves all available legal rights and remedies for any cause predicated on hypertext linking to these Services from any other site. “Framing” or any other use of these Services that serves to affect the identity of these Services or the source of the content of these Services is prohibited.
You may use the content on our Services only for your own non-commercial and information purposes. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modification, distribution or transmission of the Information or any part of it in any way without the prior written consent of WBA Global Brands is strictly prohibited. WBA Global Brands reserves title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded or otherwise received from these Services. We hereby grant you permission to download, print and store selected portions of the Information. However, the copies must be for your own non-commercial use, you cannot copy or post the Information on any network computer or broadcast it in any media, and you cannot alter or modify the content of the Information in any manner. You also may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party or other software designed to modify or interfere with the Services;
- Execute, assist, encourage, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Try to gain unauthorized access to the Services, accounts registered to others or to the any computer or server used to offer or support the Services, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by us, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying or causing to be modified , attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, files, or software that is part of the Services;
- Use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Services, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate any part of the Services; or (2) any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by WBA Global Brands;
- Use any unauthorized third party or other software that accesses, intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through the Services or that is in transit from or to the Services, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Services to store information;
- Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a server, or the Services, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or any other tools;
- Make any automated use of the Services, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we employ to restrict access to the Services or use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Services, or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Interfere or try to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services, or connect to or use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, including disrupting, overburdening, or assisting in or encouraging the disruption or overburdening of (1) any Service server; or (2) the enjoyment of the Services by any other person.
WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE, as well as other names, button icons, text, graphics, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, audio clips, page headers and service names used on these Services are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other protected intellectual property of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. They may not be used in connection with any third party products or services. All other brands and names are the property of their owners.
Statements on this site that are not historical are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “expect,” “likely,” “outlook,” “forecast,” “would,” “could,” “should,” “can,” “will,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “goal,” “target,” “continue,” “sustain,” “synergy,” “on track,” “believe,” “seek,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “possible,” “assume,” and variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially. Accordingly, you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements on this site should be evaluated together with the “Risk Factors” and other disclosure regarding Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (along with those previously filed by Walgreen Co.) in our registration statements and periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risks and uncertainties facing our business described therein. Except to the extent required by law, we do not undertake, and expressly disclaim, any duty or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement after the date of initial publication, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTION, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WBA GLOBAL BRANDS DOES NOT WARRANT THE INFORMATION TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY BY JURISDICTION.
YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR VERIFYING THE COMPLETENESS AND ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. WBA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CUSTOMERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, OR THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE HEREIN. NEITHER WBA NOR ANY BUSINESS PARTNER WARRANTS THAT USING THIS SITE, ANY OF THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NEITHER WBA GLOBAL BRANDS NOR ANY BUSINESS PARTNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. LINKING TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WBA GLOBAL BRANDS OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, PROFITS, USE OF MONEY, INTERRUPTION IN USE OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, STOPPAGE OF OTHER WORK OR IMPAIRMENT OF OTHER ASSETS), OR FOR BREACH OR FAILURE OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY THAT WBA GLOBAL BRANDS OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS MAY INCUR IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT THAT WBA GLOBAL BRANDS ACTUALLY RECEIVED FROM YOU FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THE PORTION OF THE SITE, THE SPECIFIC SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION THAT DIRECTLY CAUSED THE DAMAGE. THIS PARAGRAPH WILL NOT APPLY ONLY WHEN AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES LIABILITY BEYOND AND DESPITE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
WBA Global Brands reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time, and for any reason, including the right to terminate the Service or any part of the Service. WBA Global Brands will notify users of amendments or modifications made to the Terms.
CONTENT SUBMISSION, NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
The site and the Services may post and transmit information submitted by you or other users (collectively “Content”). You may not submit any Content that:
- Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- Comprises copyrighted, or otherwise protected material used without the express permission of the owner;
- Violates or encroaches on the rights of others;
- Contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses and other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the site or the Service;
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Harms anyone, including minors; or
- Provides a link to any site or any content that does any of the above.
Although WBA Global Brands does not and will not examine and review all Content submitted or transmitted to the site or the Services, WBA Global Brands may delete, move and edit materials for any reason, at any time, without notice, and at WBA Global Brands’ absolute discretion.
All Content that is posted on the Site is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it.
As a condition to submitting any Content, you hereby grant WBA Global Brands a perpetual, universal, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to copy, display, modify, transmit, make derivative works of and distribute the Content. As a condition to submitting any Content, you represent and warrant to WBA Global Brands that you have the right to make such Content available under the foregoing license. WBA Global Brands reserves the right to decline posting of any Content that it, in its sole discretion, believes may violate the copyrights, or other intellectual property of any party.
If you believe your work or the work of another has been reproduced or displayed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, WBA Global Brands has a process in place to respond to your concerns. WBA Global Brands will take appropriate steps, at the sole discretion of WBA Global Brands, to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if it receives notice in accordance with the provisions required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as follows:
If you believe your copyright or the copyright of another has been infringed on the site or by the Service, please provide the Law Department of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. with a written notice containing the following information:
- a description and copy of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- the physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest on the document(s) comprising 4 and 5 here above and notarized.
The above notice for claims of infringement should be addressed to the Law Department at Walgreen Co. at the following street address:
Legal Services and Administration
104 Wilmot Rd. MS # 1430
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Attn: Intellectual Property
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, VENUE AND CHOICE OF LAW
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and WBA Global Brands governing your use of the site, these Services and the Information. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and any information included in off-line materials (for example, promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will always control. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use services of other parties affiliated with WBA Global Brands, third-party content or third-party software.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to choice of law rules. Any claims arising out of or in connection with these Services shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures outlined below in the section entitled DISPUTES WITH WBA GLOBAL BRANDS. Any claims arising in connection with the use of these Services must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action.
If any part of this Agreement is ruled to be unenforceable, then such part shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary. The remainder of the Agreement, including any revised portion, shall remain and be in full force and effect.
The failure of WBA Global Brands to exercise or enforce any Term will not constitute a waiver of such Term. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Service or these Terms will be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
DISPUTES WITH WBA GLOBAL BRANDS
You and WBA Global Brands agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this section. Please read this Section carefully. It affects your rights and will impact how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
Contact WBA Global Brands first. If a dispute arises between you and WBA Global Brands, our goal is to address your concerns and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Disputes between you and WBA Global Brands regarding the WBA Global Brands Services may be reported to Customer Service online at at any time, or by phone at the number listed in the Customer Service section of the site.
Agreement to Arbitrate. You and WBA Global Brands each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and WBA Global Brands shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND WBA GLOBAL BRANDS AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND WBA GLOBAL BRANDS AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER WBA GLOBAL BRANDS USERS.
Arbitration Procedures. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s website at www.adr.org.
The arbitration shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or WBA Global Brands may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and WBA Global Brands subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. Attendance at an in-person hearing may be made by telephone by you and/or WBA Global Brands, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different WBA Global Brands users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same WBA Global Brands user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Costs of Arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, WBA Global Brands will pay all filling, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by WBA Global Brands should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and WBA Global Brands will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to the AAA. If the value of the relief sought is more than $10,000 and you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, WBA Global Brands will pay as much of the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse WBA Global Brands for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by WBA Global Brands on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA’s rules.
Severability. With the exception of any of the provisions in subsection (a) of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), if a court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If a court decides that any of the provisions in subsection (a) of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non- Individualized Relief”) is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of the User Agreement, including all other provisions of this section (Disputes with WBA), will continue to apply.
Opt-Out Procedure. You can choose to reject this Agreement to Arbitrate (“opt out”) by mailing us a written opt-out notice (“Opt-Out Notice”). For new WBA Global Brands users, the Opt-Out Notice must be postmarked no later than 30 Days after the date you accept the Terms for the first time. You must mail the Opt-Out Notice to Walgreen Co., Attn: Law Department, 104 Wilmot Road, MS 1431, Deerfield, IL 60015.
The Opt-Out Notice must state that you do not agree to this Agreement to Arbitrate and must include your name, address, phone number, and the email address(es) used to log in to the WBA Global Brands account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of the User Agreement, including all other provisions of this section, will continue to apply. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us.
You may contact us with any questions regarding these Terms at www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us-forms
Effective Date: 31 December 2014
This Privacy Notice describes how Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliated entities, (collectively “WBA”,” “our,” “us” or “we”), collect, use and share information about you (“Information”) on WBAGlobalBrands.com and what privacy choices we offer you when you use this website, email notifications, social media and other online services offered through this site (the “Services”).
|Information we collect||We collect Information you provide us when you make an inquiry or a request or otherwise use the Services. We automatically collect Information about how you use the Services and your preferences.|
|How we use your information||We use your Information to provide you the Services you have requested, improve our Services, and track your preferences.|
|How we share your information||We may share your Information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers, as may be reasonably necessary or desirable for WBA Global Brands’ business operations, and such recipients are required to treat your Information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice, as required or appropriate under applicable law.|
|Your choices||We provide you choices with respect to how we use and share your Information.|
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services we may collect Information from you, including:
- Contact Information: Your name, e-mail, phone number, company or organization, and phone number.
- Registration Information: Your username and password.
- Analytical Information: Pages viewed, referring web page, e-mails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address, and device information.
- Non-personal Information: Information that does not identify you by name or individually, such as aggregated data, and/or anonymous or de-identified information (“Non-Personal Information”).
- Public Information: We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
We use your Information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We use your Contact Information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- Site Registration: We use your Registration Information when you create an account through any of our Services.
- Analytics: When you use the Services, we automatically collect and use Analytical Information in order for us to continually improve your experience with our Services and to tailor our communications to you.
- WBA Global Brands Notifications: We use your Contact Information to provide you with WBA Global Brands news and updates that you have signed up to receive. You can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our e-mails to you.
We may also use your Information in other ways that are consistent with the above-described purposes and to otherwise administer the Services.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Accessing the Services from Outside the United States
Information collected through the Services is stored on servers in the United States. By using any of our Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Notice, including to the transfer of your information to WBA Global Brands in the United States and other countries where WBA Global Brands and its affiliates and subsidiaries operate. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Prior uses and disclosures will not be affected (unless required by applicable law), and we may otherwise continue to process Information as permitted or required by law.
If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account on the site to view and make changes or corrections to your information. If you do not want to receive WBA Global Brands Notifications, please use the unsubscribe method provided in our e-mails.
We will store your Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer period is required or allowed by law. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect your Information, including assuring that service providers who access or handle Information on our behalf maintain such safeguards. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free, so we cannot guarantee absolute security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by:
Walgreen Co. Privacy Office
200 Wilmot Rd, MS 9000
Deerfield, IL 60015
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check the “Effective Date” at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Notice was last revised. Unless otherwise noted, any changes we make to this Privacy Notice will become effective immediately once posted on this page. Your continued use of the Services following any changes to this Privacy Notice indicates your consent to the practices described in the revised Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We only share your Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of WBA Global Brands as described below:
- Affiliates. We may share your Information with WBA’s subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions in the US and worldwide in the normal course of business. By accessing our websites, registering for an account or service with us, or otherwise providing us with your Information, you consent to this transfer of your Information throughout the global WBA family of companies.
- Service Providers. We may share your Information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your Information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Information for any other purposes.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We will use and disclose your Information as necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, to comply with legal process, and to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof;
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy brands, stores, subsidiaries, or business units. We may share your Information with a third party in such transactions (in the event of including but not limited to, any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets), subject to any appropriate confidentiality restrictions. Where Information is one of the transferred business assets, it will remain subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- Based on Your Consent. We may share or disclose your Information at your direction.
We may share Non-Personal Information and Public Information publicly and with our partners – such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons and embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient and remember your preferences by, for example, saving your or remembering your account login information.
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Services, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website’s features and prevent the website from operating properly.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Services, including which of our pages and e-mails are viewed most frequently. We partner with Google Analytics for this purpose. To opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics, please download and install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Allow you to engage in social media features (e.g., clicking the Facebook “Like” button on our website). These social media features are controlled by the relevant social media platform, such as Facebook or Twitter, and your settings on those platforms.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
108 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
For general inquiries, please contact:
USA, +1 (847) 315-3700
International, +44 (0) 1932 870 550
Ashish Kohli, CFA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +1 (847) 315-2922
For all USA media inquiries, please contact:
Walgreens Boots Alliance USA Communications on +1 (847) 315-2935
For all international media inquiries, please contact:
Walgreens Boots Alliance International Communications on +44 (0) 20 7980 8585