Sales & Education Executive
The Sales & Education Executive is responsible for maximizing sales and profits in our multi-store and/or multi-State retail locations, executed through the management of a field sales team as well as their own in store impact. This role is responsible for implementing short- and long-term strategies through sales leadership, training and development, and through the execution of operational standards.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve targeted sales plans and drive annual growth in all accounts.
- Achieve targeted event sales plans in all accounts
- Budget/Plan and spend within limits of allocated budget (payroll and T&E)
- Strategically plan and analyze seasonal/ yearly business to ensure profitability with a key focus on top volume doors
- Participate in sales driving activities both alongside Sales Coordinators within their clusters as well as individually within their own SEE assigned doors
- Build and cultivate mutually beneficial business relationships with our retail partners and maintain a consistent in-store presence in Top Doors.
- Style flex to the needs of the business and adjust strategy execution accordingly.
- Initiate, plan and support store events, sales driving activities and outreach programs to build brand awareness and increase sales.
- Provide direction and event execution guidelines to all Sales Coordinators
- Work closely with retail partners to ensure successful planning, set up and execution of events happen at a store level
- Consistently report back on district event results, successes and future opportunities
Training and Development
- Facilitate District and 1:1 training and meetings to ensure sales growth, development and engagement of employees and to create a team environment
- Teach, train and instill excitement around our brands with retail partners. Coach direct reports to do the same in store.
- Reinforce the brand and Company expectations, setting the standards for high performance
- Conduct and follow through with consistent and impactful store visits through in store events, training, coaching and development of District employees
Management /Operational Responsibility
- Reinforce and implement BRUSA company standards, policies and procedures in District and adhere to retailer best practice guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ensure successful implementation of updated in-store planograms, merchandising displays and presentation in partnership with retailers.
- Work successfully with retailers and account team managers to maintain optimal stock flow and on shelf availability to maximize sales volume.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring top field sales team talent, maintaining a 90% fill rate across assigned doors
- Manage and analyze District employee schedules to maximize the core selling hours with a focus on key doors
- Manage, process, and audit employee payroll.
- Maintain open professional communication with District employees, Support Office and Retail Partners.
- Schedule consistent district conference calls, one on one touch bases and participate in all Support Office meetings and team calls.
- Communicate call cycles to National Sales Manager by the 20th of each month for the following month and review weekly on touch base call.
- Tues– Sat (Weekends required). 5 days in store with 8 scheduled office hours per week to be included
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in a multi-unit store management
- 3+ years’ experience in coaching, managing and leading sales people
- Excellent in store selling ability
- Experience leading, motivating and managing a team of remote field based employees
- Previous success with recruiting, hiring, training, and employee retention
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and organizational skills, possesses problem solving skills and remains solution oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Exhibit confidence in making critical decisions
- Results driven with a sense of urgency and passion for the Beauty industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, as required
- Overnight stays required, including weekends